Monday, September 3, 2007

GRRR again....


This episode is fresh from the oven.. it happened yesterday evening.. As I got out of the car, a lad aged about 12-14 yrs started pestering me to buy flowers and make “boni” a.k.a. first sale for him. Taking pity on him, I bought flowers for 10 Rs and before I could make my way to where I was going, the boy asked me to give me more money as he had to buy a science book for school. Good marketing technique I thought. Now, I am unaware if he is really going to buy the book if I give the money or use it for another genuine household expense or just have fun with the money. Whatever, this technique of demanding money irritates me.. He could have straightaway come to the point instead of waiting for me to buy his wares…Another reason for me to say GRRRR.

4 comments:

Swati said...

SMART ways of begging indeed :)

Ideasmoney said...

Such acts should be strongly discouraged.

Ideasmoney

investment and tax planning blog

timepass said...

People are becoming highly creative these days!!!

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

wow! this reminds me of our train journeys and coming of hijras at every festive occassions!!