Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Back after a Backache

I know its a long time since I wrote a post on this blog. I was laid up with backache, something very usual. I wanted to shrug it off and started cleaning the house. In my over enthusiasm, I did some acrobatics to clean some corners of the ceiling only to end with up with a sprain. Now, I am fine and thus this post. Thanks Trishna, aargee, DDMom and Sahiti's Mom for ur kind enquiries. I am touched.

On a happier note, AA_Mom has bestowed me with the Power of Schmooze award coz I am cool according to her. Thanks a lot, dear.

P.S: More rants and complaints (as usual) coming up from the next post onwards!!

10 comments:

Savani said...

And I was just wondering this morning what happened to you. Glad to know you are doing better. looking forward to your next post.

Itchingtowrite said...

take care!! come back and blog soon

~nm said...

Hey! I hope you are feeling better!

Do write in soon be it rants or raves! We love reading them! :)

EC said...

Welcome back....waiting to see more of ur recipes on the cooking blog too...

AA_Mom said...

Welcome back! Both for you being back and for your spine too :)

Pixie said...

Aww... Poor you. Hope you are feeling much better now...
Looking forward to your posts!
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Being one of the most searched blogs for " Timepass " , your active presence is very important

Trishna said...

Good to hear back from you :) waiting to read more.. rants or complaints or anything else :)

Timepass said...

Thks all for ur kind wishes and enquiries.. I'm much better now

Squiggles Mom said...

I was wondering. I hope you're all good now and please take care of yourself. Let the cobwebs be.