Monday, April 4, 2011

Tongue Tied


I often warn Punch that she will have to listen to me and stop making mischief if she wants to go to playschool. One day, this same conversation was going on and I told her that since she is not listening to me, I will not send her to playschool that day. She replies casually " Amma, I will go to ABC (new school which she will be joining in June) school".

When Punch lies or does something wrong I tell her that God is looking at you, he will pinch your eyes. One day as I was trying to put her to sleep, she said " Amma, you have a black spot on your nose, has god pinched your eyes? what did you do?"

What else can I say except...Meri billi mujhe hi meow..




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaw so cute
:)

Anu

R's Mom said...

hehehehe! smart kiddo :)

Swaram said...

Ha ha! Panga na le Amma ;)