Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Those who have not tried out these tips are urged to please try out the same, it works....
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I fondly remember the days when
- I used to have gold spot/coke/thumbs up/ limca once in a year on a train journey...
- I used to eagerly wait for karjat station to arrive to eat the delicious vada pav...
- I used to await the school annual day as I would get to deck up in make up and get to lick the lipstick...
- I used to await my parents' anniversary to relish the much awaited dinner in a hotel ( Those were the days when hotel visits were very rare atleast for me)...
- Icecream was a rare treat and not served at every wedding...
- The much awaited STD calls would arrive after 8 PM and before 8 AM to take advantage of the off peak rates...
- I used to safely collect the cash gifted by relatives and cash prizes in school and deposit it in my savings account ( yes my dad opened a savings account for me when I was in primary school to inculcate the savings habit)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
8 Things I am passionate about
Visiting new places
Priorities in life
8 Things I want to do before I die
Try to help people as much as possible
Visit all the seven wonders of the world
Donate blood as many times as possible
Be an expert cook
Learn to swim the correct way
Learn as many languages as possible
Burn a big hole in the Mr's pocket by shopping...(something which I have not done so far)
Overcome road fear and drive
8 Things I say often
8 Books I've read recently
I don't read novels..
8 songs I could listen to over and over
Tadap Tadap ke- Hum Dil de chuke Sanam
Jiye to Jiye Kaise- Saajan
Chupana Bhi nahi Aata-Baazigar
Kahin Aag Lage- Taal
Tanha Tanha- Rangeela
Hum Tumhe Chahte Hain Aise- ( starring vinod khanna)
Pal Pal Dil ke Paas- ( starring Dharmendra)
Chak de - Chak de India( many more in the list...)
8 Things that attract me to my best friends
Passing the tag to
Friday, March 7, 2008
with my laptop and mobile phone... ( Timepass seen running away for cover now..)
Yes, I celebrate five years of togetherness with both my laptop and mobile phone, but please don't congratulate both of them. If the laptop and mobile phone had a mouth to voice their feelings, they would have surely told about the torture I inflict on them till date. I have no intention of reducing the workload of the laptop anyways....Somehow the phone is a bit luckier than the laptop as it suffers less torture...The only way to escape from me is by becoming junk hahha..